Proclaiming Christ to the Community and the World
GRACE CHURCH CONGREGATIONAL
Committed to the Sovereignty of God, the Authority of the Scriptures, and the Lordship of Jesus Christ
- 10:45 AM in person or on Zoom
Who We Are
Our sole purpose is to bring honor and glory to the Triune God, which we do through worship, evangelism and the nurture of individual believers.
Our vision is to represent Christ with integrity and compassion. The two really go hand in hand. It goes without saying that integrity involves both personal and corporate morality, but that is only the beginning. It also means that we must be willing to move beyond a proclivity to the superficial. Jesus was not afraid of the hard questions. We must not be afraid of them either. If the gospel is really true, then it will stand up to every test.
It is our goal to see men, women and children come to a personal saving relationship with Jesus Christ, for we believe that there is no other hope in a fallen world. It is also our desire to see every believer nurtured in their faith so as to increasingly reflect the character of Jesus in all their dealings and relationships.
We believe that worship must have a Godward direction first, and be experience oriented only second.
The Conservative Congregational Christian Conference
- A Heart of FaithBy: Sinaia Smith Faith is more than just a religion; it is a […]
- Massachusetts Safety Standards for Places of Worship for GraceHere are the guidelines we will use until further notice to comply with […]
- From the Pastor’s Desk— “Quarantine Fatigue”I stopped in Walmart yesterday to pick up a few groceries. By the […]
- Preppers, Profiteers, and NeighborsBack when I was teaching in Martinique, I would occasionally show my […]
- From the Pastor’s Desk—Guest ArticleCOVID-19: LIVING BY PROBABILITIES OR BY PROVIDENCE? by Mike Emlet The […]